Our motto is to 'Speak for, Protect and Care for all Animals'. If that's something you relate to, why not get involved in supporting your SPCA?
There are many different ways to get involved, from donating cash, gifts in kind and time, to supporting our fundraising events - or even organising one of your own!
It doesn't matter what you choose to do for the animals in our care - the main thing is that you do something!
Here are a few ideas:
- Volunteer your time or expertise to help out at our Animal Care Centre, Horse Care Unit or with admin and events.
- Become a member of the Cape of Good Hope SPCA - and receive free issues of Footprints Magazine as well as a vote at our AGM.
- Donate gifts in kind – we appreciate donations of dog and cat food, blankets, pet carriers, bird cages, etc. For your convenience, there are donation boxes located at various Vet Shops all round Cape Town. Please click here for your nearest collection point, or call Lamees Martin on 021 7004141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Donate unwanted items to our charity shop – you not only help us raise money to care for the animals in our centres, you also help your poorer neighbours buy clothing, furniture and household items at affordable prices.
- Buy special pet products - and help your SPCA at the same time.
- Buy your dog and cat food, and pet care products from our Vet Shops
We have two shops, conveniently located at 6 Gabriel Road, Plumstead and at the SPCA premises in Grassy Park. Check out our wide range of leading brand pet products at affordable prices.
- Leave a legacy to the Cape of Good Hope SPCA in your Will.
- Tell others about these opportuntities - by using the links on the 'Share' button below to email this page to them!